Thursday, November 4, 2010

Part the Second Photos

Here are a few photos I've taken of the Part the Second vinyl.  Enjoy!
 This is the first pallet that has ever been delivered to my house.  500 Gatefold jackets!
 No, those aren't chinese fans...

 Here's a shot of the outside of the jacket...
 ...and here's the inside.  Did I mention how awesome Toby Driver's artwork is?

 Here's a shot of the light blue swirl, followed by the yellow swirl.

I have to comment on the amount of variation in the coloring of the vinyl.  Upon opening the packages I found that a handful are very colorful (being predominantly light blue or yellow), many are lightly colored as was the original intent (like the ones pictured), and some are so faint that that they basically look like speckled/swirled white.  I'm going to separate out these white copies and sell them as such, so no one is disappointed in the color they receive.  Once I have an accurate count I'll adjust the pressing numbers in the store.  Please rest assured if you have ordered a blue or yellow, that is what you will receive.  Again, we can't guarantee they will look anything like these pictures, but they'll be colored!  Thanks to everyone who ordered and has waited patiently for these.  It's been awesome working with Toby to bring this release to life.  We greatly appreciate your support, and look forward to bringing you more great releases in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Just received this, and they look and sound so beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete